Friday, April 8, 2016

04.2016

it's Friday night got off work from domediver a little early and got a coffee at starbucks. then picked up Cass from Dance class and stopped in at Carl Jr's over by LAX. so so so tired of this 9 to 5 cube-life (yea right try 8 - 7). I came across an article of a guy living out of his Ford Escape while holding down a pretty good job. so in love with people like that. I've been watching this new youtube channel of people who build tiny houses and live in them.

I guess I wanted to start this Journal as a way to do something. I always seem to start these things but never follow up or do anything other than a couple more posts. I guess big news is that SpaceX has finally landed there booster onto a barge today. that's pretty amazing. I think that was like their 4th attempt.

how do I feel today? pretty much trapped by my life. I am becoming desparate to find a way out of this fucking drone-work-broke-bullshit existence. just feel like I'm going through my days totally comatosed. not giving a shit about too much these days. wanting to hit the road in an rv and be free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment