Friday, April 8, 2016

a chance for glamour

Lately, I've been listening to:
- The Knife
- Fever Ray
- The Marine Girls
- Jeff Buckley
- Felt

I feel quiet on the inside.
very tired
sometimes angry about insignificant things like traffic, money and work
my life feels so weird I really never thought it would be the way it is
in that I have become this drone
I really honestly feel that way now
I get up
get dressed in the same clothes as yesterday
put rice in a plastic tupperware
go to my car
take my daughter to school
drive to bank 1 and withdraw 100 dollars
drive to bank 2 and deposit 100 dollars
sit in traffic on La Cienaga commute to work park on roof of parking garage
go into work by 840
meeting with shitty boss at 930
get interrupted for next 10 hours at work gettting not a fucking thing done
leave work at 630 or when the fuck I'm allowed to leave
drive through traffic to pick up daughter from dance in crenshaw district
drive home listening to bullshit terrible music daughter has put on radio
yell at daughter for making me go to the goddam fucking store everynight to get even more food
get food at store
get 100 cash back from self checkout
drive home
back in home around 900pm
pissed off and tired and broke and sad and angry and cold and want to be not in any of this fucking bullshit
- it's like this
every
single
fucking
day

No comments:

Post a Comment