Monday, April 25, 2016

i dont like work

I'm at work today in the room with no windows and a bunch of stinky dudes working on computers when I realize that I actually really honestly could see myself doing absolutely nothing and love it. work sucks. it takes your time. it takes your money. it takes your health. it takes your happiness. it takes your calm.

and if that's the kind of thing you're into, awesome (for you), but if I could I'd stand up from my Ikea desk-thing and walk out of my job and never ever come back. ever. like ever ever. and have absolutely no problem with that.

God, I'm rambling and not making any fucking sense with this. I really want to start a cool edgy blog like all those cabbies in new york do. but whenever I attempt to write about my job and how stupid it is I find that there is absolutely nothing to say about it. because nothing happens. I just sit at a desk all day and look into a computer screen. I get interrupted all day by everyone about the stupidest shit and can't get my work done. I haven't actually been able to get any of my work done for over a year because so may people interrupt the shit out of me. I get interrupted so much I believe I have acquired symptons of PTSD. my concentration is fucked up because I have to change tasks about every 10 to 15 minutes.

I really want to create an edgy blog about my job. It would start off like
"Today I took a piss on my desk and threw my monitor at Yana. Then I stormed out of the office doing cartwheels and took a nap in my car naked..."


No comments:

Post a Comment